Friday, June 18, 2010

Gratitude and Acknowledgement

When I wake up in the morning and I’m thinking about beginning my day – I have to stop and meditate on the goodness of my God. He has brought me through so much and is forming me into the woman I only dreamed of becoming. He’s placing me in places I feel like I don’t deserve and giving me opportunities to speak with people of influence, sharing my talents and my faith with them.

There’s nothing that quells my anxiety about the future more than remembering all that God has done already. My fears all of sudden become irrational and my lack of faith, insulting to a God who has not only demonstrated His ability but His willingness to attend to every detail of my life, perfectly orchestrated for His purpose and His will.

Pretty amazing, hunh?

Good Morning everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment